I look forward to reopening and welcoming you all back on August 1st. There has been a price increase on some of the treatments which can be found on the website and facebook page.
Due to COVID-19 some changes have been made to comply with the Government guidlines which can change at any time. Any questions please call me on 07875244239.
- Forbes Building has a new one way system which is clearly marked, please use the front entrance and use the double doors on the left and follow the arrows on the floor to my room.
- A new hand wash facility is available as you enter the building, please use this. A sink for handwashing and hand sanitizer is also available in my treatment room. Forbes building management can
refuse you entry if you do not wash your hands and do not follow the one way sysytem.
- The toilets in Forbes Building will temporarily be closed to the public and under no circumstances are they able to be opened for anyone.
- Opening times are Monday - Friday 9.30 - 2.30 & Saturday 9.30 - 5.00. I have to leave 30 minutes between each client to thouroughly clean and to prevent client's from meeting each other,
therefore specific appointment times will apply.
- Please be on time for your appointment, if you are early you are not able to wait inside the treatment room, You are not able to wait inside the building either. If you are late your treatment
time will be cut short or if you are to late you might need to reschedule and you will be charged. Any no shows will not be booked back in.
- Please come alone to your appointment and wear a mask. The mask has to worn for the full duration of the treatment.
- Forbes Building is a shopping centre therefore a mask must be worn when you enter and exit the building. Forbes building management can refuse you entry if a mask is not worn.
- My consultation content has expanded and will now be sent to you by email for you to fill out before you attend your appointment, to reduce the length of face to face contact. Pre treatment
consultations can also be done by telephone.
- If you or anyone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms you must not book an appointment or you must cancel any booked appointments and follow government guidance about
- Your temparature will be checked using a no touch thermometer.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you as I am not able to offer you any refreshments.
- A locker is now available for you to store your clothing, shoes, small handbag and phone. Please do not bring any shopping bags or large handbags as there is not enough room in the locker and you
are not able to keep any items on the floor or on the work tops etc...
- Payment for treatments are to be paid online before you attend your appointment. Payment details will be given at the time of booking.
- I am unable to offer you a blanket due to the restrictions so please wear warm clothing.
- Most of the above also applies to myself. I will be wearing PPE for each appointment. I also will be checking my temperature daily. If myself or anyone I am in contact with has COVID-19 symptoms
I will also be following Government advice and isolating. My personal items will also be kept in a locker. I also have to follow the one way system in the building. It is a difficult time for all of
us and you co-operation is much appreciated.
- If you have any concerns or queries please call me on 07875244239.